Circle of Care makes bags of love for families that contain invaluable items they and their children need as they undergo cancer treatment. The item the YWL will be contributing to the bags are fleece blankets which we will make and tie during our February meeting.
The February meeting will be a prospective member meeting, so if you have any friends or know of anyone interested in The League, this would be a great meeting for them to attend. Please RSVP for the meeting and let us know if you are bringing any guests.
Malta House Toiletry Drive
There are three ways to donate:
1) bring items to the February meeting
2) bring a check for $25 to the February meeting and we will shop for you or
3) drop off items to 31 Beech Road by 2/19 on the front porch
Items needed are:
- Towels and wash clothes
- Women's toiletries such as deodorant, shampoo, conditioner
- Over the counter cold and flu medicine for infants and toddlers
- Infant and toddler fever reducers
Please contact Robin Biasotti at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.